NOW SOLD -Avid/digidesign Eleven Rack With Expansion Pack;
Avid Eleven Rack :
A revolutionary guitar recording and effects processing system designed to eliminate the challenges guitarists have faced in the studio and on stage.
Avid, formally Digidesign, have released the Eleven Rack to utilise a unique tone cloning design and one-of-a-kind, custom-designed True-Z input to re-create the experience of playing through a full guitar rig.
Eleven Rack is a dual DSP-powered audio interface so you’ll never have to worry about latency when recording with its built-in amp/effects tones — nor will your computer have to carry the processing burden. Eleven Rack also takes re-amping to the next level by recording both dry and processed guitar signals simultaneously, allowing you to re-amplify later without patching a single cable.
The Avid Eleven Rack has all the I/O flexibility you need to integrate it into your existing rig, and easily incorporate the tones you’ve recorded with into your live setup — closing the gap between studio and stage. Eleven Rack also offers incredibly powerful control options using affordable MIDI controllers and expression pedals, giving you full foot control over everything from vintage wah effects to tempo-driven delays and more.
The Avid Eleven Rack main features include:
Unique True-Z auto-impedance matching guitar input
Incredible emulations of classic guitar amp tones inspired by Fender, Vox, Marshall, Soldano, and Mesa/Boogie amps
Refined collection of sought-after classic stompbox tones inspired by effects from MXR, Electro-Harmonix, Ibanez, ProCo, Univox, and more
Powerful collection of studio-quality rackmount effects processors
Convolution-based cabinet emulations deliver unprecedented realism in cabinet tones
Convolution-based microphone emulations inspired by classic dynamic, condenser, and ribbon mic designs
Integrated FX loop switchable to incorporate existing mono or stereo rack and stompbox effects
Controllable via MIDI controllers and expression pedals
Tap-tempo control of time-based effects
High-speed USB 2.0 connection
Supports up to 8 simultaneous channels of high-resolution recording up to 24-bit/96 kHz
Stereo balanced XLR outputs and dedicated 1/4” outputs
XLR mic input with 48V phantom power and pad switch
2 x 1/4” line-level inputs
AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital I/O
Stereo 1/4” headphone jack
1 x 1 MIDI I/O
Get the guitar tone you’ve always dreamed of—in your studio and on stage. Eleven Rack is the ultimate recording solution and amp emulation system designed for guitar players, offering a value-packed bundle that comes with everything you need—and more—to showcase your skills.
Get the ultra-realistic sound and feel of playing through dozens of the world’s greatest guitar and bass rigs—without the expense or hassle. Capture performances using the same professional audio recording software used to create your favorite albums. Then take your tones from the studio to the stage, using Eleven Rack as your standalone amp modeler and signal processor. No matter how you use it, you’ll always have the right tone at your fingertips when you need it.
Eleven Rack DSP-accelerated guitar/audio interface
Eleven Rack Expansion Pack amp, speaker, and effects emulation add-on
Includes Expansion Pack:
Eleven Rack just got more versatile than ever. With the Eleven Rack Expansion Pack, a software add-on option for Eleven Rack, you not only get more jawdropping guitar amp and effects emulations to change up your tone, you can turn Eleven Rack into a powerful bass rig and vocal studio too.
Capture legendary bass tones using new bass amp and cabinet models inspired by the Ampeg SVT*. And record studio-quality vocals and other instruments with the parametric EQ and studio compressor channel strip effects. Whether you’re singing or playing guitar, bass, or another instrument, you have even more tonal options to play with to get the sounds you want.
• Bring more versatility to your guitar tone library with new guitar amp and effects emulations
• Capture vocals and instruments with studio-grade effects in recordings and live performances
• Get the legendary tone of the Ampeg SVT* in your recorded and live bass performances
• Enhance and enliven your tone with new stereo delay, multi-chorus, and overdrive effects
Add more authenticity and dial up “dirtier” tones with speaker breakup simulation
New amp emulations:
• Blue Line Bass (based on the 1969 Ampeg SVT* head)
• J45 (based on the 1965 Marshall JTM45* head)
• Black SR (based on the 1965 Fender Super Reverb* combo amp)
• MS-30 (based on the 1993 Matchless D/C-30* combo amp)
• Plexiglas Vari (based on the 1967 Marshall Super Lead "Plexi"* head with Variac modification)
• Plexiglas 50W (based on the 1968 Marshall Super Lead 50W* head)
• RB-01b (based on the Bogner Ecstasy 101B* head)
• Custom Modern Clean Amp
• Custom Modern Super Overdrive
• Custom Modern 800
• Custom Vintage Clean
• Custom Vintage Overdrive
• Custom Bass
New speaker cabinet emulations:
• 8x10 Blue Line (based on an Ampeg SVT* 8x10 with "towel bar")
• 4x10 Black SR (based on a Fender Super Reverb* 4x10 with CTS Alnico* speakers)
• 4x12 Green 20W (based on a Marshall* 4x12 with Celestion Heritage G12M* speakers)
• 4x12 65W (based on a Marshall* 4x12 with original issue Celestion G12-65* speakers)
• 2x12 B30 (based on a Bogner* 2x12 with Celestion Vintage 30* speakers)
• 2x12 Silver Cone (based on a Roland JC-120* 2x12)
• 1x15 Open Back (based on an Ampeg Reverberocket* 1x15 with Jensen C15N* speaker)
• 1x8 Custom
New effects emulations:
• Parametric EQ (4-band)
• Dynamic (Stereo) Delay
• Dyn3 Compressor/Limiter
• Custom Distortion
White Boost Overdrive (based on the Xotic RC Booster*)
PICK UP FOR £450 CASH FROM GUILDFORD IN SURREY.
NOW SOLD ----NOW SOLD --- -NOW SOLD ----- NOW SOLD.
Last edited by jimkehoe; 10th April 2012 at 10:48 AM.