FS : Fender Custom Shop 60's Closet Classic Stratocaster in Lake Placid Blue
This 10 year old 1960’s "Closet Classic” Stratocaster from the Fender Custom Shop is a detailed reproduction of an iconic ‘60’s Strat
It has the Fender classic alder body, '60's C-shaped maple neck and slab rosewood fingerboard with clay dot markers.
It looks like a real 50 year old guitar that was built in the ‘60’s, played a few times a year and then carefully put away in its case in the back of the wardrobe.
These guitars are not Relics that show signs of hard wear or misuse ; they all have one or two tiny dings to the body, a lightly checked finish, oxidized hardware and aged plastic parts. They have exactly the right feel to them – very light in weight and resonant.
The design of the pickups is faithful right down to the winding and materials, producing a classic smooth, sweet, Strat tone
This 2002 Fender 60s Closet Classic is in excellent condition with no fret wear and includes the original hardshell case, COA , Fender strap and all case candy.
I’m the 2nd owner of this beautiful instrument. The clip shown here is a demo of an identical guitar :- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr9IJ...feature=g-vrec
• Top: Select Alder
• Back and Sides: Select Alder
• Scale: 25.5"
• Nut Width: 1.650"
• Year: 2002
• Serial Number: R1733X
• Neck Material: “C” Shape Maple Neck
• Fretboard: Rosewood
• Headstock Shape: Solid
• Headstock Inlay: Fender Logo
• Tuners: Fender®/Gotoh® Vintage Style Tuning Machines
• Inlays: Clay Dot Markers
• Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
• Neck Profile: 7.25” Radius
• Pickup(s): 3 X Single Coil, 5-Way switching
• Pickup Controls: Volume Tone & Tone, pickguard mounted ( 2nd Tonepot controls bridge p/u)
• Case: Original Hardshell Case Included
• Lake Placid Blue
• Weight: 7.5 lbs
£1750 delivered to your door in the UK.
Last edited by Reckless1; 15th November 2012 at 10:09 AM.