I guess the cats out of the bag now, which means I can chime in and answer some questions. :-)
First of all, just to clear up the discussion about the user interface of the pedal, here goes:
1. To record: Press the footswitch once
2. To stop recording and start playback: Press again
3. To do an overdub: Press again
You can now toggle between another overdub and playback by pressing the footswitch.
4. To Undo your last overdub: Press and hold the footswitch for 1.3 seconds during playback
5. To Redo: Press and hold the footswitch for 1.3 seconds again
You can only undo/redo your last overdub
6. To stop: Press twice (double click)
7. To delete the loop and return to the true bypass state: Press and hold for 1.3 seconds while the pedal is stopped
There is also a shortcut to delete the loop and go back to true bypass straight from the playback state (so that you don't have to stop the loop first)
8. Press the footswitch once and then hold to go straight from playback to true bypass
Also, the loop is recorded and played back in full 24bit uncomprerred resolution.
Product Manager - Guitar